Wednesday 12 January 2011

What you'll find here

If you’re reading this you may just have too much spare time on your hands; but you’re very welcome.

My screen name: I suppose the word aging is self-explanatory. Warrior? Because that’s how I feel, and I imagine many others young and old must too – in a sense we are in a constant fight to protect what many of us believe is our reasonable lifestyle expectations; an expectation being eroded daily by government and its willing bureaucracy, big business, and warped social liberalism like the idea of unchecked multiculturalism. I think that those of us that are ‘senior citizens’ are confronted by these changes more – simply because we have a greater capability to recognise these changes.

So I’m meditating – musing if you will – on what I believe are the issues I’m confronting, and how as a warrior I’m fighting back.

No comments:

Post a Comment